Ludman's roots were established by Allis-Chalmers Corporation's Mining and Food Divisions in 1901. Ludman Industries opened its doors in 1968 to continue manufacturing Allis-Chalmers' machinery from the aforementioned divisions. Together, we have been feeding the world for over 100 years.
As world population increases and farm lands are depleted, the need for growing more food per acre is imperative. Our customers desire exceptional product and better yields to solve this problem. Ludman Industries's agglomeration equipment boldly answers their call.
Milwaukee has been an industrial hub in Midwestern United States for over 100 years. Our location near Lake Michigan offers tremendous shipping advantages.